Sunday, November 15, 2009

Smallest Sketch Kit



I promised this a long time ago. Here it is! I finally made my smallest watercolor sketch kit. No paint in it yet. I'm still trying to decide what I want to use. I need to do it soon because I started carrying a purse instead of a backpack and the big sketchbook is getting left behind. This is 3x5 cards with some variety papers included. I used my Stampin' Up spiral punch to punch the cards. Then I made the rings by laminating cardboard cereal box circles and coloring them with a Sharpie. The cover is some junk mail card that I stamped and embossed.

The punch is very handy. I use it to add a variety of papers to my Bienfang, Aquabee and Pentalic journals. Most double wire bound spiral notebooks with a spacing of 1/2 inch will work with this punch.

I am a Stampin' Up demonstrator and if you like the punch you can buy it for $10.95 on my website here: http://www.dawnhubble.stampinup.net

The On Board Art journals are great too. They have cardstock pages and I really like using them with just about any media. Really wet washes will warp a little and it doesn't take a lot of scrubbing but light washes are fine. They are better than my 3x5 cards. I'm going to use the Stampin' Up cardstock for my next little book.

No comments: